Saturday, September 12

Vintage Charm & a Little Inspiration

I created this card with a soft vintage feel, using a beautiful floral patterned paper in warm neutral tones. The layered paper gives the card a lovely, timeless look, while the ribbon bow and button add a touch of texture and dimension.

The focal point is the sweet “Believe in the Impossible” sentiment—a simple reminder to dream big and never give up on what seems impossible. A few coordinating embellishments complete the design and add just the right amount of detail.

I like that big beautiful bow—it really makes the card !

The sentiment comes from a wonderful motivational bundle at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO. So many ways this bundle can be used. I printed them all off and have a beautiful set of sentiments to create cards.


Sharing my project with:
~Carlin's Challenge-white and one other color (cream)
~Just Us Girls-word week
~Word Power-sentiment is focal
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

karin said...

That's a lovely card with the ribbon around it and the addition with the buttons on it.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin DT

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a charming card! The pearls finish this lovely pattern and color motif so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina

Cathie w said...

thank you for joining in at crafty gals challenge corner

Diane said...

Elegant and pretty!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Word Power Co-Owner

carla said...

A beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at carlin's kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021