Sunday, September 20

๐Ÿ‚A Cozy Little Happy Fall๐Ÿ‚

I’m falling for Fall with this cozy handmade card ! I created the card using my Cricut. I cut the layered Autumn leaves and sentiment, then added an embossing folder to give the background a beautiful sweater-like texture. I love how the embossed pattern adds dimension while the warm Fall colors bring the whole card to life. A simple “Happy Fall” greeting makes this the perfect little card to welcome the season !
My Happy Fall sweater card can be found at Cricut Design Space,

Sharing my project with:
~Colorful Options-
~Creative Moments-option (Autumn colors)
~Dream Factory-Autumn colors or mushrooms
~Girlz Rebel-diecut and anything goes
~Night Owls-Autumn colors
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the leaves and their colors)
~Cardz 4 Guyz-Fall colors
~Crafty Gals Corner-option (Fall foliage)
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021