Saturday, September 5

❄️☃️Cozy Feet, Frosty Fun!☃️❄️

The September challenge at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND is "use something starting with R and/or S on your Christmas/Winter holiday craft project".

Look at my Winter card I made using S as the inspiration (snowman, snowflakes, slippers) ! I wanted to create something cute and cozy, so I added these adorable snowman slippers as the main feature. The plaid paper, colorful snowflakes, and layered details add lots of Winter charm. I finished the card with a simple “Winter Wishes” sentiment—perfect for sending a little snowy-season cheer.

My Winter Wishes snowman slippers card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Creative Knockouts-lots of layers
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

*If you want to see my other Slippers cards click HERE.

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Becca S said...

Another adorable pair of slipper and comfy cozy pajama pants!!! Thanks for sharing these for an interior housing topic at FarmQuest Home Challenges!!! You made a cute Christmas card! -- Becca S

Donna Walls said...

Those PJ's and Slippers look so cozy! All that's missing is a Hot Cocoa. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

!neke said...

Great funny card !!!!
groeten Ineke
DT GCFAoS

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wonderful card.
Nice of you to join in our challenge at Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap and Creative Knockouts.

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia
Claudia's Kaartjes

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021