Saturday, September 5

❄️☃️Cozy Feet, Frosty Fun!☃️❄️

The September challenge at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND is "use something starting with R and/or S on your Christmas/Winter holiday craft project".

Look at my Winter card I made using S as the inspiration (snowman, snowflakes, slippers) ! I wanted to create something cute and cozy, so I added these adorable snowman slippers as the main feature. The plaid paper, colorful snowflakes, and layered details add lots of Winter charm. I finished the card with a simple “Winter Wishes” sentiment—perfect for sending a little snowy-season cheer.

My Winter Wishes snowman slippers card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Creative Knockouts-lots of layers
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

*If you want to see my other Slippers cards click HERE.

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021