Wednesday, September 2

πŸ‚πŸHello Fall, Hello Sweater Weather!πŸπŸ‚


Sweater Weather is Here !

There’s something about Autumn that makes me want to reach for cozy sweaters, warm drinks, and beautiful Fall colors ! For this card, I wanted to capture that cozy “sweater weather” feeling.

I used a sweater-inspired embossed background to add lots of texture and dimension, then added a simple layered leaf embellishment in rich autumn colors. The “Sweater Weather” sentiment was the perfect finishing touch.

Sometimes a simple design with a few carefully chosen details is all you need to create that warm and cozy Fall feeling. 
My Fall-themed Sweater Weather card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Conjurer of Dreams-option (Autumn vibes)
~Snippets Playground Challenge-use snippets (I used snippets of cardstock to make the leaves)
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Sarn said...

Terrific autumnal card.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. X

My name is Erika. said...

What a cool card. I love the sweater texture, and it's perfect for our Try It On Tuesday challenge. Thanks for joining us. hugs-Erika

Diane said...

Creative and cute card with all the fun texture!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons, Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

Meggymay said...

A great card and a fantastic embossed texture. Thank you for for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

Becca Sadler said...

The sweater knit textured is fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing this shaped card at Ally's Angels #109!!! Awesome!

Mia said...

Beautifull! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Cheryl Even said...

This card is so adorable with the embossed design and the fall leaves! Love the cute idea, although with it being in the 90s here in California recently, I would not want to wear anything warm yet - LOL..

Di said...

What a brilliant card - the perfect Autumn sweater Deanne.
Hugs
Di xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021