Wednesday, September 2

πŸ‚πŸHello Fall, Hello Sweater Weather!πŸπŸ‚


Sweater Weather is Here !

There’s something about Autumn that makes me want to reach for cozy sweaters, warm drinks, and beautiful Fall colors ! For this card, I wanted to capture that cozy “sweater weather” feeling.

I used a sweater-inspired embossed background to add lots of texture and dimension, then added a simple layered leaf embellishment in rich autumn colors. The “Sweater Weather” sentiment was the perfect finishing touch.

Sometimes a simple design with a few carefully chosen details is all you need to create that warm and cozy Fall feeling. 
My Fall-themed Sweater Weather card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Conjurer of Dreams-option (Autumn vibes)
~Snippets Playground Challenge-use snippets (I used snippets of cardstock to make the leaves)
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021