Sunday, September 27

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ–คEek! A Meow-velous Halloween Card๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŽƒ

How EEKing cute is this spooktacular Halloween card ! I love how the playful black cat is peeking out from behind the bright orange jack-o-lantern. The pops of purple, green and orange really bring all those classic Halloween colors together. And of course, the big “EEK !” adds the perfect finishing touch! 

This card was such a fun combination of cutting, layering and a little Halloween magic. Cricut makes it so easy to turn a simple idea into a fun handmade creation !

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Glossy Accent (on cat's eyes)

My Eek! Black Cat and Jack-O-Lantern Halloween card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Alphabet Challenge-K is for kittens
~Ellibelle's Garden Party-anything in or from a garden
~Moving Along With the Times-4-legged friends
~Girlz and the Art of Letters-J (jack-o-lantern)
~Two Old Bats-Halloween project
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Creative Knockouts-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~
*PSST I'm re-starting my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND on October 1st!!
Come play along and get Halloween crafts done all year! How fun is that!

3 comments:

Billie A said...

Sooooo Cute.. It made me laugh. I love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge

Diane said...

Super cute cute and fun card, I was just looking at Halloween images on my own Cricut until I got an error, guess I'll have to try and figure that out later!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats Co-Owner

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card, love the cute cat. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021