The September challenge is posted at FIRST CUP CHALLENGES and it's "always anything with a drink/beverage on it". Any kind of project not just a paper craft.
I made this cheerful Autumn card with my Cricut. I wanted to capture that cozy feeling of the season, so I went with a pair of warm orange mittens, complete with pretty patterned cuffs and a maple leaf detail on the coffee cup. I added a bare tree and colorful Autumn leaves along the bottom to complete the scene. The bright colors against the aqua background really make all the elements pop. Finished with a simple “Happy Autumn” sentiment, this card is a fun way to celebrate the beauty of the season!
My Happy Autumn mittens and coffee card can be found at Cricut Design Space.
Sharing my project with:
~Creative Knockouts-lots of layers
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything food goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~


No comments:
Post a Comment