Wednesday, September 2

☕🍂Pumpkins, Leaves & Sweater Weather 🍂☕


I’ve been in the mood for all things cozy and fall-inspired as I can feel Autumn in the air already here in Newfoundland. I decided to create this “Sweater Weather” card using my Cricut. 

I designed the card around a big cozy cup, then added a warm knitted sweater with a little pumpkin detail. I finished the design with some whipped cream and layered Autumn leaves peeking out from behind the cup.

Nothing says Fall quite like sweater weather, a warm drink, and a few colorful leaves! 
My Sweater Weather mug-shaped card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Conjurer of Dreams-option (Autumn vibes)
~Unicorn Challenge-not square
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything food goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Becca S said...

Hello, Deanne!!! I'm always enthralled with the amazing variety of cup/mug designs you're able to do with your Cricut!!! Keep going! This one looks like autumn in a cup! Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest Grocery Game Challenges! -- Becca S

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat heb jij een mooie kaart gemaakt, zeg. Echt tof!!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative: Splash it with Color!
Awesome card Thanks for playing atGirlz Creative: Splash it with Color!

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, this card is so fun! I think we are all looking forward to sweater weather right now. Thank you for playing with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Karen said...

Great fun card, thank you for joining in with us this month at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. KarenDT

Mia said...

Beautifull! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021