Tuesday, September 1

Meet My Little S’more!

September challenge is posted at ANYTHING BUT A CARD and it's "anything goes (except a card)".There is no optional twist this month.

My daycare kids and I had so much fun turning a simple piece of salt dough into adorable s’more ornaments ! Here's mine. I shaped the dough, baked it, and then brought it to life with a little paint. The happy face, rosy cheeks, and layers of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker give this little guy so much personality.

I finished it off with some red-and-white baker’s twine so it can hang right on an ornament display.

I love crafts that are simple, inexpensive, and full of personality, and this little s’more definitely fits the bill.

Materials-salt dough, DecoArt paint, twine (from Michaels)


Sharing my project with:
~The Little Things-something little (ornament)
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021