Sunday, August 30

๐Ÿ’™๐ŸพOne Special Little Girl๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’™

I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is ONE, so the challenge is ONE photo, ONE circle, ONE embellishment and ONE word title on your layout.

Here's the layout I created.

Some photos are more than just pictures—they hold an entire memory, and this one of our sweet Lexi is definitely one of those.

Lexi was such a special part of our lives, and we were lucky enough to capture so many beautiful pictures of her. She absolutely loved to pose for the camera, and somehow she always seemed to know when it was time to put on her best face ! Looking through all of her photos brings back so many happy memories and reminds us just how much joy she brought into our lives.

For this layout, I wanted to keep the focus on Lexi and her sweet personality. I chose a beautiful turquoise background and layered a soft aqua circle behind her photo. The torn patterned paper adds a little texture and interest, while the flower and dimensional “cutie” lettering give the page a fun, playful touch.

Lexi may have left us in 2023, but she will always have a special place in our hearts. We miss her more than words can say, but we are so grateful for the years we had with her—and for the countless photographs that let us keep her memory close.

Our sweet Lexi… always a cutie, always ready for her close-up, and forever loved.

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Basic Grey patterned papers, Prima flowers, 


Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Let's Craft & Create-distressed paper (torn paper strips)
~Triple B-blooms
~Ellibelle's Garden Party-anything in or from a garden
~Allsorts-creatures
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021