I had so much fun today creating this cheerful card with my Cricut ! I combined bright yellow sunflowers with fresh green leaves, a cute little bee, and a black-and-white plaid accent for a fun country-inspired look. The honeycomb embossing adds some wonderful texture to the background, while the pops of yellow bring everything to life.
I love how the bold sunflower takes center stage and the sentiment, “Wishing you Sunshine Today” adds the perfect finishing touch.
A little sunshine, a little creativity, and a whole lot of Cricut fun!
Materials-cardstock, plaid and sentiment is print and cut from Cricut, honeycomb embossing folder (gift from crafting friend), distressing ink (Ranger Ink)
My Wishing You Sunshine Today sunflower and bee card can be found at Cricut Design Space.
Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-flower is focal
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration
~Craft-Alnica-sunflower
~I Spy With My Little Eye-sunflower
~Alphabet Challenge-I is for insect
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder and option-bees
~Sparkles-animals
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~


No comments:
Post a Comment