Sunday, August 2

🍍☀️ Cheers to Summer! 🌺🍹

Hearts Quest for Shaped Cards and Tags August challenge is posted. It's "always anything goes with a shaped card or tag".

Nothing says Summer quite like a tropical drink served in a pineapple ! I had so much fun creating this cheerful card with my Cricut, layering each piece to bring this fun Summer drink to life.

The pineapple drink is topped with a beach umbrella, a colorful straw, and a bright hibiscus flower, giving it that island vacation feel. The layered design adds dimension and makes the card pop, while the bold colors capture the warmth and excitement of sunny days.

Inside, the sentiment "Summer Vibes Only" is the perfect finishing touch. Whether it's a reminder to slow down, soak up the sunshine, or dream about your next beach getaway, this card is all about celebrating the carefree spirit of Summer.

One of my favorite things about using my Cricut is creating layered designs that look detailed but come together beautifully. This tropical card would be perfect for a birthday, a Summer party invitation, a vacation send-off, or simply to brighten someone's day with a little sunshine.

I hope this project inspires you to grab your crafting supplies, pour yourself a tropical drink, and enjoy a little creative escape. After all... Summer vibes only!

Materials-cardstock, Stickles glitter


My Pineapple Cocktail shaped card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-any holiday (Summer vacation)
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything food goes
~Papercraft Challenge-good enough to eat
~Pearly Sparkles-Summer holidays
~Try It On Tuesday-Summer blooms
~Double D-favorite fruit
~Krafty Chicks-moodboard
~Allsorts-colors of Summer
~Conjurer of Dreams-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fun creation Deanne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner
Double D Co-Owner

Gail L said...

That's my kind of summer vibe! By a beach!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Judy Woodland said...

I absolutely LOVE this. Your design is perfect, and you have a fabulous eye for color. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Sarn said...

Fab design. Perfect summertime card.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

Lynne said...

A wonderful summery make. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

The Crafty Den said...

Another awesome shaped card Deanne. Your summer beverage is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks and I'm glad the mood board inspired you. Hugs, Denise x

Carole J said...

How fabulous is this! Love the pineapple cocktail card and the sentiment is perfect!
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!
Carole at Craftilicious Creations

Sarah said...

Another brilliant card, thank you for bringing this one along to Allsorts. Sarah

ClaireB said...

What a fab, fun summer card, great inside too. I like the sound of a pineapple cocktail. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

Maikreations said...

Awesome summer card and a great design. Would like one of those drinks now - it looks delicious! Thank you for playing along with us over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting ;-) Maike

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021