Saturday, August 22

Sweet Girl, Sweet Memories

Today I created a scrapbook layout featuring our sweet Lexi and a special Christmas memory from 2014. Looking back at these photos brought back so many happy memories of our beautiful girl.

I kept the layout bright and festive with cheerful Christmas colors, patterned papers, layered photo mats, and a playful “Sweet Girl” title. Sometimes the older photos are the ones that make the sweetest scrapbook pages—and this one was definitely a joy to create.

Materials-Basic Grey pattern papers (PB & J kit), American Thickers alphabet stickers


Sharing my project with:
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Lasting Memories-LM # 811 favorite brand-my favorite brand is and will always be Basic Grey. I still have LOADS!! I wish it was still available.
~Daisy Chain-animals
~Sparkles-animals
~Neglected Stuff Challenge-old, neglected stuff are Basic Grey patterned papers from WAYYY back.
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Pamela said...

always so glad to see your creation with us at A Place to STart

*Urška* said...

Prekrasna voščilnica s sončnicami. Hvala, ker ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici.

Wendy R. said...

What a pawsome scrapbook page! Lexi is clearly the star of the show and those festive photos are just adorable. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Ally's Angels, lovely to see you in the gallery ❤️

Diane said...

So cute and precious, aren't our fur babies just the best!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner

Cheryl Even said...

What adorable pictures of your sweet Christmas pup, and I love that you used Basic Grey. It always makes me sad when a favorite scrapbooking company goes out of business, but at least I can still enjoy using their products years later. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Lasting Memories.

Becca S said...

Thanks x 2 for creating and sharing this terrific layout of Lexi with CCC #113 and Ally's Angels!! And I love the fun usage of "3s" for E/e's !!! Those add a fun playful vibe to sweet Lexi's pics!!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021