Saturday, August 1

👻Hauntingly Cute Halloween Décor👻

ANYTHING BUT A CARD challenge is posted for August, and ,as always,  it's "anything BUT a card".

Here's my creation.

Halloween is a fun time to decorate, and these little ghost wall hangings were such a fun Cricut project to create ! 

Using my Cricut, I cut the decorative frames, playful ghosts, and all of the Halloween accents. I chose two different backgrounds—one in classic Halloween purple with bats, spiders, and webs, and the other in bright orange featuring a dancing skeleton pattern. To give each ghost its own personality, I added a witch's hat to one while leaving the other ready to float through the night.

I love how the intricate frames give these decorations a vintage feel, while the friendly ghosts make them perfect for all ages. They're just the right size to display on a shelf, hang on a wall, or add to a Halloween gallery display.

One of the things I enjoy most about crafting with my Cricut is how easy it is to layer different shapes and papers to create dimensional projects. With just a few cuts and some fun patterned cardstock, these simple decorations came together into a pair of charming Halloween keepsakes.

I hope these little ghostly friends inspire you to add a touch of handmade Halloween fun to your home. Happy crafting—and Happy Halloween !

Materials-cardstock, patterned paper from pad bought at Dollarama

My Halloween Ghosts wall decorations can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-any holiday (Halloween)
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~Conjurer of Dreams-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~A Perfect Time to Craft-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021