Sunday, August 16

Beachy Christmas Wishes

Who says Christmas has to be cold and snowy ? For this card, I decided to bring a little Christmas cheer to the beach!

I created this fun beach-themed Christmas scene featuring a cheerful sand-snowman enjoying a little sunshine while sporting his Santa hat and a festive lei. The soft beach background gives the card a relaxed tropical feel, while the bright colors add plenty of holiday fun.

My favorite part is the use of real seashells as embellishments. I love adding natural elements to my cards, and the shells are the perfect finishing touch for this seaside Christmas design.

The inside sentiment says, “Christmas is Better at the Beach” and I think this little sand-snowman would definitely agree !

A little sunshine, a little sand, and a whole lot of Christmas cheer!


My Christmas is Better at the Beach card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Dragonfly Dreams-beach/seaside
~Peace On Earth-Christmas project
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Craft-Alnica-the sea
~Cardz 4 Galz-blue skies (anything the color of blue sky)
~Krafty Chicks-Christmas
~A Place To Start-no rectangles
~~RISING STAR~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Deanne, I love this! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Betta said...

Fantastic!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT

Bobby said...

How creative to make a Santa sandman. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Just Us Girls.

Moje drobtinice23 said...

Čudovita božično-morska voščilnica. Hvala, ker s svojo voščilnico krasi galerijo v CRAFT-alnici.

*Urška* said...

Tole sta pa dve voščilnici v eni. Zimsko poletna bi se lahko rekli. Prekrasno narejena. Hvala, ker z njo sodeluješ v CRAFT-alnici.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Dragonfly Dreams.~ Maria DT

Diane said...

Well, this certainly is a fun beachy holiday card, true sentiment too and I have spent many a Xmas at the beach but it was always snow covered at Lake Huron LOL!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner

Johanna said...

What an amazingly cute scene and using the snowman as a sand snowman is so creative. Love the addition of real shells and the little bow at the side. Thanks for sharing at cardz4galz. Johanna DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun shaped card Deanne. I love the scene you've created. Thanks for sharing with us over at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Alex said...

Wonderful and funny. Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021