There’s nothing quite like a classic red-and-green Christmas card !
I started with a bright red cardstock base and added a festive holly and poinsettia patterned paper as the main background. A Santa sticker takes centre stage with his jolly smile and traditional red suit, while the “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas” sentiment adds the perfect finishing touch.
I added a few dimensional embellishments, including the shiny holly berries, candy cane and sweet little heart stickers, along with the scalloped border across the bottom. All of those little details give the card plenty of Christmas sparkle and dimension.
I love how cheerful and festive this card turned out. It definitely puts me in the mood for a Holly Jolly Christmas!
Materials-Recollections cardstock, Echo Park pattern paper and stickers, pearl gems (Dollar store), scalloped border (can't remember, I've had it for MANY years!!)

8 comments:
He's such a cute cheerful Santa Deanne! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!
Such a great Santa image and a lovely card, Deanne.
Thanks for joining me at The Rudolph Days Challenge.
Helen x
superleuke kerstkaart. Tof gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet bij onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Christmas
Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz
Wonderful card.. Thanks for joining us at Girlz & The Art of Letters
Super toffe kaart !! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz & The Art of Letters
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz
What a bright and cheery festive card, Deanne!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs,
Carol x
always love when I see "I've had for many years" finally finding its home on a card ... love that fun Santa too ... so glad you got STUCK on Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.
Such a cheerful festive card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Oh wow, I love your sweet stickers and you've built the perfect card to hold them! So pleased you could be Stuck on Stickers with us at Jingle Belles!
Post a Comment