Sunday, August 30

🎅❤️Holly, Jolly & Oh So Festive!❤️🎅

There’s nothing quite like a classic red-and-green Christmas card !

I started with a bright red cardstock base and added a festive holly and poinsettia patterned paper as the main background. A Santa sticker takes centre stage with his jolly smile and traditional red suit, while the “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas” sentiment adds the perfect finishing touch.

I added a few dimensional embellishments, including the shiny holly berries, candy cane and sweet little heart stickers, along with the scalloped border across the bottom. All of those little details give the card plenty of Christmas sparkle and dimension.

I love how cheerful and festive this card turned out. It definitely puts me in the mood for a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Echo Park pattern paper and stickers, pearl gems (Dollar store), scalloped border (can't remember, I've had it for MANY years!!)


Sharing my project with:
~Jingle Belles-Stickers (stuck on you) I have 3 stickers on my card-Santa, candy cane and heart cookie)
~Heart's Quest-anything with a heart
~Rudolph Days Challenge-anything Christmas
~Girlz Creative Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Peace On Earth-Christmas project
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Try It On Tuesday-inspired by a song (Have a Holly Jolly Christmas)
~ABC Christmas-R is for rectangles
~CRAFT-Christmas
~Girlz and the Art of Letters-H (Holly Jolly and holly leaves and berries)


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021