It’s hard to believe that summer will soon be coming to an end and it will be time for the kids to head back to school !
I made these fun pencil-shaped cards for my daycare afterschoolers who will be starting back to school in September. I personalized each card especially for them, making each one a little reminder that I’m thinking of them as they begin another school year.
The bright yellow pencil, pink eraser, and fun details make this card perfect for celebrating a fresh start. Inside, I added the sentiment “Wishing you a wonderful school year”.
I hope these little cards put a smile on their faces and help make the first day of school a little more special !
Materials-cardstock

My Wishing You a Wonderful School Year pencil card can be found at Cricut Design Space.
Sharing my project with:
~Crafting Happiness-back to school
~Shopping Our Stash-back to school
~Creative Friday-landscape format
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for a kid
~Allsorts-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

2 comments:
A very striking design Deanne, lovely idea for youngsters, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
I love the idea of these pencils cards, they're super fun and I'm sure they're going to love them. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
Post a Comment