It’s hard to believe that summer will soon be coming to an end and it will be time for the kids to head back to school !
I made these fun pencil-shaped cards for my daycare afterschoolers who will be starting back to school in September. I personalized each card especially for them, making each one a little reminder that I’m thinking of them as they begin another school year.
The bright yellow pencil, pink eraser, and fun details make this card perfect for celebrating a fresh start. Inside, I added the sentiment “Wishing you a wonderful school year”.
I hope these little cards put a smile on their faces and help make the first day of school a little more special !
Materials-cardstock

My Wishing You a Wonderful School Year pencil card can be found at Cricut Design Space.
Sharing my project with:
~Crafting Happiness-back to school
~Shopping Our Stash-back to school
~Creative Friday-landscape format
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything goes for a kid
~Allsorts-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:
A very striking design Deanne, lovely idea for youngsters, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
I love the idea of these pencils cards, they're super fun and I'm sure they're going to love them. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
A fab idea for the little ones. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
What a fun, thoughtful card, Deanne! Great shape. Wouldn't it be fun to receive a card like this, which shows an enthusiasm for learning, and a special wish for a child when it is not their birthday? I can just imagine how encouraged I would have felt back in my elementary school years to have received a card like this from a teacher, or my parent. Just think of the support you offered to every child, inspiring each one of them. Hugs, de
A fun and very clever design! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
What a fun "back to school" idea! Thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye challenge. So great to see you at Allsorts challenge too!
this is so awesome, the kids are so lucky to be getting these. Thank you for sharing this with us at A Place to Start
Lovely idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Brilliant and original design, and perfect for back to school. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy With My Littke Eye” challenge.
Pauline xx
Post a Comment