The new challenge is posted at FARM QUEST COUNTRY CHRISTMAS. It's "always anything Christmas/Holiday related with a country/outdoor/rural feel".
I had fun creating this festive Christmas card using my Cricut ! I used my Cricut to cut the three larger Christmas trees and then added texture with three different embossing folders to mimic the fun patterns found in the background paper.
I chose a simple red, green, white, and grey color palette and added a soft ribbon and bow for a little extra texture. The “Celebrate the Season” sentiment was the perfect finishing touch.
I really like how the embossed trees add dimension and make each tree look a little different. It's a simple design, but all those little details help bring the card to life !
Sharing my project with:
~Christmas or Not BINGO-O (free, ribbon, embossing)
~Let's Craft & Create-distressed paper (all edges inked, as well as the embossed cardstock trees, using distressing ink)
~Jingle Belles-tic-tac-toe (dry embossing, red/green, diecut)
~Girlz Creative Christmas-anything Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~A Cut Above-diecut and anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~



No comments:
Post a Comment