Today I'm sharing a bright and cheerful card featuring one of my favorite things—pretty patterned paper ! The combination of pink, coral and soft neutrals creates such a fun and playful background.
I added a wide pink ribbon along the left side and finished it with a sweet little bow and a glossy red gem. The sentiment, “Enjoy the Moment” is the perfect reminder to slow down and appreciate the little things in life.
A few coordinating gems add the finishing touches and help tie the colors together. I love how this card came together with simple elements, but still has plenty of texture and personality.
Sometimes a pretty piece of patterned paper, a little ribbon and a few embellishments are all you need to create something special !
The sentiment comes from a wonderful motivational bundle at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO. So many ways this bundle can be used. I printed them all off and have a beautiful set of sentiments to create cards.
Happy Crafting,

3 comments:
Pretty card with the fun paper!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Word Power Co-Owner
Beautiful card, I like the papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.
Crafty greetings
Alex
*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite
So playful and fun! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Post a Comment