Monday, August 3

Sweet Dreams, Miss Zoe

The August challenge is posted at ONE MORE PAGE, and it's "always anything goes as long as it's a scrapbook page (doesn't matter what size)".

Here's mine.

Some dogs love to play, while others have mastered the art of napping—and Zoe definitely falls into the second category ! Don't get me wrong, she still loves to play, especially with her squeaky balls. This scrapbook page captures a few of her favorite sleeping spots, from curling up on the couch with her favorite toy to snoozing on her blanket and even claiming the cat tree as the perfect place for a nap.

I created this layout using my Cricut, which made it easy to add the layered "Miss Sleepyhead" title and the cute little dog silhouette. I kept the design simple so the photos could tell the story of Zoe's peaceful, sleepy personality. Looking back at these moments always brings a smile to my face and reminds me just how lovable she is.

My Miss Sleepyhead scrapbook page can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Lasting Memories-LM #810 favorite tool (my Cricut)
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Creative Aunts-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Lynda said...

What a cute dog - and highlighted so perfectly well on your page. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

LesleyG said...

Zoe is adorable, what a lovely page xxx

Kirsten M. said...

Da ist eine süße Seite entstanden. Danke fürs verlinken bei uns Kreativtanten. Herzlichst Kirsten💜

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021