Wednesday, August 26

🌱Planting Seeds of Encouragement🌱

I used a digi called "Little Seedling".

I loved creating this cheerful encouragement card ! I love how the little girl watering the tree represents nurturing something and watching it grow. The “You Can Do It” sentiment adds the perfect touch of encouragement. I used pretty vintage-style patterned paper as the background and added a few red enamel dots for a little extra dimension. This would be a great card to send to someone who needs a little reminder to keep going and believe in themselves !
Sentiment is from White Spruce Studio.

Sharing my project with:
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~As You Like It-favorite coloring medium-Copic markers. I really love how amazing these markers are
~Ellibelle's Garden Party-anything in or from a garden
~Inkspiration-
~Sweet Stampin'-Summer fun
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021