Saturday, August 22

☀️🐝🌻Bee Happy, Bee Sunny!🌻🐝☀️

I had so much fun today creating this cheerful card with my Cricut ! I combined bright yellow sunflowers with fresh green leaves, a cute little bee, and a black-and-white plaid accent for a fun country-inspired look. The honeycomb embossing adds some wonderful texture to the background, while the pops of yellow bring everything to life.

I love how the bold sunflower takes center stage and the sentiment, “Wishing you Sunshine Today” adds the perfect finishing touch.

A little sunshine, a little creativity, and a whole lot of Cricut fun!

Materials-cardstock, plaid and sentiment is print and cut from Cricut, honeycomb embossing folder (gift from crafting friend), distressing ink (Ranger Ink)

My Wishing You Sunshine Today sunflower and bee card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-flower is focal
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration
~Craft-Alnica-sunflower
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Alphabet Challenge-I is for insect
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder and option-bees
~Sparkles-animals
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanne your sunflowers and bee are sensational! You have such a talent for using technology to turn papers into heartfelt handmade cards. Thank you so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J :o) (inkblocks)

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous dimensional florals and I really like the added textures. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station and Beautiful Blossoms Challenges; it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Pamela said...

thank you for sharing this animal card with us at Sparkle Challenge

Uschi said...

Wonderful! What a magnificent sunflower—and the 3D effect is really great. It is beautifully designed in those various shades of green. And the little bee is a real eye-catcher; I love the way it’s flying in a curve. I adore the embossed background—it complements the design perfectly. And last but not least, I really like the black frame around the sunflower.
Many thanks for participating in the current "Do-Al(l) Kreatives" challenge.
Hugs, Uschi

Lia said...

That bold sunflower is a real eyecatcher on your great card!
Lia DT CYHTP

anne said...

A beautiful summery card. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Critter Crazy Challenge this month.
Anne - CCC-DT

AndrejaL said...

Čudovite so tvoje sončnice :-)) Krasna voščilnica!
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so striking - beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

Diane said...

Such a pretty sunflower, you do amazing work with the Cricut!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}

Moje drobtinice23 said...

Lepa sončnica kar kličejo k sončnemu dnevu. Lepo voščilnico si izdelana. Hvala, ker z njo krasiš poličko v CRAFT-alnici.

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful with such great details. Thanks so much for sharing again at I spy with my little eye challenge!

Pauline C said...

Beautiful sunflower, and I love the juxtaposition of the yellow with the black gingham, and also the honeycomb. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Soy With My Littke Eye” challenge.
Pauline xx

Becca S said...

Gorgeous summery card, Deanne!!! I love the split layout that has a great rural vibes with the sunflower and bee. The honeycomb texture makes this a 'honey' of a card! :) Thanks for creating and sharing at CCC #113!!!

cheiro urgia said...

This is such a perfect summer-inspired card. I love the sunflower motif and how you made it shine. The yellow and black in the background is a nice touch, I think it creates a great connection between the image and this lovely honeycomb pattern. And not to mention the bee - no combination is better than sunflowers and bees. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge and sorry for the belated visit.

Hugs, Veronika

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021