Sunday, September 6

Berries, Bows & Christmas Wishes

I created this vintage-inspired Christmas card using a beautiful botanical patterned paper filled with rich greenery, burgundy accents, and creamy berries. I kept the design fairly simple so the gorgeous paper could take center stage, adding an oversized cream ribbon and some cream-colored pearl gems for a touch of elegance. The “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” sentiment was the perfect finishing touch. I love how this card turned out—warm, traditional, and perfect for sending Christmas wishes !


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Unicorn Challenge-not square
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Love Those Pretty Papers-anything with patterned paper
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021