I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is TWO, so the challenge is TWO photos, TWO hexagons, TWO embellishments and TWO word title on your layout.
Here's the layout I created.
A little piece of our summer garden ! These beautiful lilies were blooming in our garden this Summer, and I couldn’t resist taking a few photos to capture their beauty. I love how the white petals and golden centers stand out against the greenery and rustic garden setting.
For my layout, I chose bright yellow mats and accents to complement the warm golden tones in the flowers. I added two simple bows on my two yellow hexagons and a dimensional “Lovely Lilies” title to finish the page. It’s a simple layout, but one that will always remind me of the beautiful flowers we enjoyed in our garden this Summer.
Materials-Recollection cardstock, American Craft Thickers letter, ribbon (unknown)
Sharing my project with:
~Carlin's Challenge-white and one other color (yellow)
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Triple B-blooms
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~


No comments:
Post a Comment