Wednesday, September 30

🧡 Every Child Matters🧡


Every child deserves to feel safe, valued, loved, and respected. 

The words Every Child Matters remind us of the importance of listening to children, honoring their stories, and recognizing the unique value of every young person.

Today is an opportunity to reflect, learn, remember, and stand together in the belief that every child has worth, every story matters, and every child deserves a future filled with hope and possibility.


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~
*PSST I'm re-starting my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND on October 1st!!
Come play along and get Halloween crafts done all year! How fun is that!

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021