Thursday, October 1

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ–คA Tiny Treasure to Take Along๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’š

The new challenge at ANYTHING BUT A CARD is "anything goes, but a card".

I had so much fun creating this cute little keychain! This was an activity my daycare afterschoolers and I made. I used colorful Perler Beads to create a fun, eye-catching crayon, with the black details adding just the right amount of contrast. I love how something so small can be both practical and pretty.

It’s the perfect little handmade accessory to add some color to my keys or bag—and it would also make a sweet little gift!

Materials-Perler Beads, safety pin

Sharing my project with:
~The Little Things-anything that is little
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Crafting From the Art-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021