Saturday, October 10

☕🎄Christmas Wishes Steeped in Love🎄☕

I loved making this Christmas card with my Cricut ! I decided to feature four pretty teacups, each with its own unique Christmas papers and personality. I love how the different patterned papers give each cup its own look, while the burgundy and white color combination adds a warm and cozy Christmas feel.

To add some extra texture and interest, I used two different embossing folders on the background. The embossed details give the card a lovely dimension and help bring all the elements together. I finished it off with the sentiment “Warm and Cozy Christmas Wishes”.

I think this card is a lovely way to send warm wishes to someone special during the holiday season. After all, there’s nothing quite like a cozy cup of tea at Christmas !

My Warm and Cozy Christmas Wishes tea cups card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Caffeinated Christmas-anything Christmas and tea/coffee/cocoa
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Sparkles Christmas-Christmas and red and green
~A Cut Above-diecuts and anything goes
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Mix It Up-anything goes (option-embossing)
~A Place To Start-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~
*PSST I'm re-starting my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND on October 1st!!
Come play along and get Halloween crafts done all year! How fun is that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super adorable! Thank you for joining @caffeinatedchristmas Good luck on the challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021