Tuesday, October 6

💚❤️Treasures of Knowledge❤️💚

The new challenge at HEART'S QUEST LOVABLE QUOTABLES CHALLENGE is "always anything with a quote/saying".

I created this cheerful card around a Chinese proverb that really speaks to me: “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere”. What a wonderful reminder that the things we learn become treasures that stay with us throughout our lives.

I chose a bright teal background and added a bold red flower to really make the sentiment stand out. The colorful decorative circles and little red embellishment stickers add pops of color and playful detail throughout the design.

I love how this card combines a meaningful message with a fun, vibrant design. It would make a lovely card for a teacher, student, graduate, or anyone who appreciates the joy of learning !

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Three Bugs in a Rug stickers, pearl gems, Prima flower


Sharing my project with:
~Crafter's Cafe-lots of colors
~Dragonfly Dreams-sentiment is focus
~Neglected Stuff Challenge-use something neglected/old from your stash (I used Three Bugs in a Rug stickers)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Word Power-sentiment is main focus
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021