Friday, October 2

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‡Rustic Charm and Angel Wings๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’š

The October challenge is posted at HEARTS QUEST FOR SHAPED CARDS AND TAGS, and it's "always a shaped card or a tag".

I made this sweet angel tag. I love the rustic look of the brown cardboard background paired with the soft aqua and mint-green ribbon. The pretty poinsettia diecut in the centre adds a lovely touch of detail, while the twine gives it a natural, homespun feel. This angel tag would be perfect for decorating a Christmas gift, adding to a holiday package, or using as a special handmade ornament. A little bit of handmade charm for the Christmas season !

Sharing my project with:
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-diecuts (option)
~Girlz Rebel-diecut and anything goes
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Dragonfly Dreams-monochromatic
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~The Little Things-anything that is little
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021