Wednesday, October 7

❄️🏠A Wonderful Winter Village🏠❄️

FARM QUEST COUNTRY CHRISTMAS challenge has been posted. It's "always anything Christmas/Holiday outdoor country/rural setting".

I loved creating this cozy Wintry Christmas scene ! I wanted to capture the peaceful feeling of a little village nestled among snow-covered evergreen trees.

For an extra touch of dimension, I used Snow-Tex to create the snowbanks along the houses. I love the texture it adds—it gives the snow a wonderfully soft, fluffy appearance and makes the little village feel like it has just been covered by a fresh snowfall.

The warm yellow windows peeking out from the white houses add a lovely contrast and make the scene feel warm and inviting. I finished the card with the perfect sentiment, “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”.

My The Most Wonderful Time of the Year card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Girlz Creative Christmas-Christmas and anything goes
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~A Cut Above-diecuts and anything goes
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~12 Months of Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Double D-windows
~Fab N Funky-3 of something (houses)
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Lia said...

All these houses in a winterlandscape: I like it how you made this scene.
Lia DT POE

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card with a super winter scene, thanks for playing along at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Diane said...

Pretty winter scene!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Peace On Earth!!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Double D, Peace On Earth Co-Owner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021