Thursday, October 1

🐈‍⬛🎃Spooky, Sweet & Purr-fect!🎃🐈‍⬛

The challenge at {PIN}SPIRATIONAL is this picture using black and orange.


Here's what I created.

I used a classic black and orange color combination, with a fun gingham pattern for a cozy Fall feel. The adorable little black cat cuddling the smiling pumpkin is the star of the card, and I added a playful bow, black ribbon and a button accent to give it some extra dimension and texture.

It’s a sweet little Halloween design that feels spooky without being scary—just the way I like it !

Halloween/Fall image available at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Craft Rocket-Halloween
~Ellibelle's Garden Party-anything in or from a garden
~Pearly Sparkles-trick-or-treat
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-cute Halloween
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Chris said...

Definitely too cute to be scary Deanne, adorable image, lovely design and perfect choice of colours for Halloween.
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Sybrina K said...

How sweet, Deanne! Exactly the way we like Halloween cards around here at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Thanks for sharing a second card with us!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021