Saturday, October 3

💗☕A Cozy Cup of Hope☕💗

The challenge at FIRST CUP CHALLENGES is "always anything that includes a drink/beverage".

I created this sweet card with a simple message that can brighten anyone’s day—Hope. The adorable pink mug topped with a fluffy swirl adds a cozy touch, while the bold black lettering makes the sentiment really stand out.

Sometimes a little reminder of hope is exactly what someone needs. I love how this card combines a warm, comforting image with such a meaningful word. It would be perfect to send to someone who could use a little encouragement, a little kindness, or simply a reminder that brighter days are ahead.

Materials-Recollections cardstock, vinyl (sentiment)

My Hope mug card (Breast Cancer awareness) can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Die Cut Divas-diecuts and shaped card
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-diecuts (option)
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything with food
~Girlz Creative Crafts-no stamps and shaped card
~Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink-anything goes in pink
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Double D-pretty in pink
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Word Power-sentiment is main focus


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021