Saturday, October 10

🎃Pumpkin Patch Cutie🎃

I'm guest designer at GIRLZ REBEL for October. It's "anything goes or use wood on your creation. You must also use a diecut".

I created this cute Halloween card ! The adorable little cow dressed up in a pumpkin hat is the star of the show, surrounded by lots of Halloween details. I used a patterned background in warm autumn colors to give the card a festive feel.

The pumpkin is a die cut, which adds a lovely dimensional touch, while the little black cat and bat are wooden pieces that I painted black to give them a spooky look. I added glitter to the pumpkin, bat and cat and also to the pumpkin and hat on the image. I love how all the different elements come together to create a fun Halloween scene, that's just perfect for a little one. This card is a cute way to send some Happy Halloween wishes !

Halloween/Fall image available at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO

Sharing my project with:
~Farm Quest General Store-anything country/rural/farm
~Daisy Chain-Halloween
~Colorful Options-
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~A Cut Above-diecuts and anything goes
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-anything for a kid
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021