Sunday, October 4

🌸💗Flowers & Happy Thoughts💗🌸

I wanted to create a card that felt soft, pretty, and full of charm, and this design came together beautifully. The delicate floral and ivy border frames the window perfectly, creating the feeling of looking out into a peaceful garden.

I used soft pink and white layers to keep the design light and elegant, while the embossed background adds subtle texture. The banner sentiment, “Have A Beautiful Day !”, is the perfect finishing touch for a card made to brighten someone's day. Sometimes a simple sentiment paired with pretty flowers is all you need to spread a little happiness !

Materials-Recollections cardstock, floral image on Cricut, Sizzix embossing folder

My Have a Beautiful Day card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-floral is focal
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink-anything goes in pink
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Triple B-blossoms
~613 Avenue Create-think pink (twist)
~Path of Positivity-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Double D-pretty in pink


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~
*PSST I'm re-starting my HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND on October 1st!!
Come play along and get Halloween crafts done all year! How fun is that!

1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty and I love the window. Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021