Sunday, October 4

🐰🎃Some Bunny Loves Halloween🎃🐰

The PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge for October is "always anything made using paper and/or scissors".

This card is such a fun mix of cute and spooky ! The adorable little bunny painting a pumpkin immediately caught my eye, and I knew it would make the perfect focal point for a fun and whimsical design.

I paired the image with a colorful Halloween-patterned background filled with pumpkins, witches' hats, ghosts, and spiders. The bright orange border and textured orange ribbon add even more Halloween spirit, while the purple heart gives the card a sweet little finishing touch.

I love how this card combines cute, colorful, and just a little bit spooky—the perfect way to wish someone a "Happy Halloween !".

Halloween/Fall image available at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Aunts-Halloween
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-diecuts (option)
~Girlz Rebel-diecut and anything goes
~Heart's Quest-anything with a heart
~Pearly Sparkles-trick-or-treat
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Crafty Calendar-Halloween
~Love Those Pretty Papers-patterned papers (option-ghost, goblins)


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Kirsten M. said...

Eine total super gelungene Karte. Danke fürs zeigen bei uns Kreativtanten. Herzlichst Kirsten 💜

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021