Sunday, September 6

🐶🐱Two Little Buddies, One Big Tradition🐱🐶

The September challenge at ONE MORE PAGE is posted and it's "always any size, shape scrapbook page about ANYTHING".

Here's my 12X6 page.

Some Christmas traditions are small, but they make the biggest memories. Every year, these two little stuffed-toy buddies—a dog and a cat—come out to join the Christmas tree decorating. They’ve become a special part of our holiday tradition, and I love seeing them return to the tree year after year. I wanted to create a scrapbook page to capture these two little friends and the happy memories they bring with them each Christmas.

I kept the layout fun and festive with a bright red background, playful stars, and the title “Cute Buddies” It’s a simple page about two little decorations that have earned a special place in our Christmas memories (and even Halloween memories, they join our Jack-O-Lanterns !!) as they represent our own Zoe and Oliver (before Zoe, it was Lexi and Oliver).

Materials-Basic Grey patterned paper and stickers(lettering and stars), Sharpie marker (for faux stitching)

Sharing my project with:
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Farm Quest Home-anything home-related
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Moving Along With the Times-4-legged friends
~Unicorn Challenge-not square
~Allsorts-creatures
~Love Those Pretty Papers-anything with patterned paper
~Paper Funday-anything goes

Here they are with a cat and dog Jack-O-Lanterns ! I'll have to make a 12X6 of this as well, I think.



Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

brenda said...

A very cute image for our theme at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Becca S said...

Adorable topic for scrapbooking and FarmQuest Home's anything home goes theme challenge! The little furry buddies to represent your pets for holidays is a terrific tradition and memory-making! Thanks for sharing at FQHCB!! -- Becca S

Lynne said...

A lovely page for your two cute little buddies. Thank yu for joining in at Allsorts.

Donna Walls said...

A very sweet tradition and 2 adorable buddies! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Diane said...

Super cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Craftyfield said...

What a lovely tradition! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

!neke said...

So cute !
Love it !
groeten Ineke
DT GCFAoS

Vicky Wright said...

What a fun tradition. Great page too. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

Furrbster said...

This is super cute!!

Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

ClaireB said...

Very cute page. Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month Claire DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021