Wednesday, September 9

❤️🦌A Little Deer, A Lot of Christmas Cheer🦌❤️

Look at this adorable little reindeer taking center stage on my Christmas card ! I paired him with a vintage-inspired music-note background, leafy greenery, and clusters of red berries for a cozy Christmas look. I added a few sparkly touches to his antlers for a little extra holiday magic and finished the card with a “Just For You At Christmas” sentiment. This little guy was just too cute to resist !

Sharing my project with:
~Crafter's Cafe-option (diecuts)
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Moving Along With the Times-4-legged friends
~Pearly Sparkles-pearls, sparkle (on tips of antlers)
~Girlz Creative Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~A Cut Above-anything goes with a diecut
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so cute! That little deer is adorable. I love how you added the holly to pick up the print in the DP. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
Vicki - ACA Owner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021