Wednesday, September 9

❤️🦌A Little Deer, A Lot of Christmas Cheer🦌❤️

Look at this adorable little reindeer taking center stage on my Christmas card ! I paired him with a vintage-inspired music-note background, leafy greenery, and clusters of red berries for a cozy Christmas look. I added a few sparkly touches to his antlers for a little extra holiday magic and finished the card with a “Just For You At Christmas” sentiment. This little guy was just too cute to resist !

Sharing my project with:
~Crafter's Cafe-option (diecuts)
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Moving Along With the Times-4-legged friends
~Pearly Sparkles-pearls, sparkle (on tips of antlers)
~Girlz Creative Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~A Cut Above-anything goes with a diecut
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~~TOP 5~~
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so cute! That little deer is adorable. I love how you added the holly to pick up the print in the DP. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
Vicki - ACA Owner

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at XMAS 🎄 Challenge
supertoffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij XMAS 🎄 Challenge

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz

Darlene said...

Awwww ... love your background paper and that image is so, so sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner

ClaireB said...

What an adorable little deer, making such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month Claire DT

Fiona said...

An adorable deer image which goes so well against that lovely background. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Leuk gemaakt!!Zo leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij 613 Avenue Create
Very nice=; Lovely that you join our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia
Claudia's Kaartjes

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021