Sunday, September 13

🍂Autumn’s Beautiful Path🍂

I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is THREE, so the challenge is THREE photos, THREE triangles, THREE embellishments and THREE word title on your layout.

Here's the layout I created.

There’s something so beautiful about Fall in our own backyard. This scrapbook page captures the gorgeous Autumn colors along the brook behind our house, where the changing leaves create a beautiful carpet of gold, orange, and brown.

I wanted to preserve these little moments of seasonal beauty—the winding path, the peaceful brook, and the colorful leaves all reminding me just how special this view is.

Fall has a way of turning an ordinary walk into something magical, and these photos are a wonderful reminder to slow down and enjoy the beauty right outside our door.

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Echo Park patterned papers, Sharpie marker


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Rebel-diecut and anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-option (bright and breezy)
~Snippets Playground-use snippets (I used snippets of cardstock for the triangles and diecut leaves)
~A Cut Above-anything goes with a diecut (leaves)
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the leaves and their colors)
~Crafty Gals Corner-option (Fall foliage)
~Craft Rocket-use dies (leaves)

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021