Sunday, September 20

✂️🐾☕Saturdays Are Made for Me☕🐾✂️

I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is FOUR, so the challenge is FOUR photos, FOUR squares, FOUR embellishments and FOUR word title on your layout.

Here's the layout I created.

Saturday is my day to enjoy the little things I love !

This layout captures what a typical Saturday looks like for me—from starting the day with a good cup of coffee to spending time crafting, playing with my Cricut (I used my Cricut to make the title), and, of course, enjoying some special puppy time.

I wanted this page to feel fun and personal, so I included photos that show the things that make my Saturdays my Saturdays. There’s something so nice about having a day to slow down, get creative, spend time with Zoe, and simply enjoy doing the things I love.

I kept the layout soft and feminine with a pretty pink color scheme, buttons, twine and lots of little details done with a white gel pen.

It’s a snapshot of an ordinary Saturday, but those ordinary moments are often the ones worth remembering most. ☕🐾✂️


Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink-anything goes in pink
~Dragonfly Dreams-monochromatic
~Double D-pretty in pink
~Inspirational-word prompt
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021