Sunday, September 20

✂️🐾☕Saturdays Are Made for Me☕🐾✂️

I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is FOUR, so the challenge is FOUR photos, FOUR squares, FOUR embellishments and FOUR word title on your layout.

Here's the layout I created.

Saturday is my day to enjoy the little things I love !

This layout captures what a typical Saturday looks like for me—from starting the day with a good cup of coffee to spending time crafting, playing with my Cricut (I used my Cricut to make the title), and, of course, enjoying some special puppy time.

I wanted this page to feel fun and personal, so I included photos that show the things that make my Saturdays my Saturdays. There’s something so nice about having a day to slow down, get creative, spend time with Zoe, and simply enjoy doing the things I love.

I kept the layout soft and feminine with a pretty pink color scheme, buttons, twine and lots of little details done with a white gel pen.

It’s a snapshot of an ordinary Saturday, but those ordinary moments are often the ones worth remembering most. ☕🐾✂️


Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink-anything goes in pink
~Dragonfly Dreams-monochromatic
~Double D-pretty in pink
~Inspirational-word prompt
~~TOP PICK~~
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Awesome all things pink layout!! The layered buttons are a great accent for the snapshots! And terrific selfies, too! Wearing a pale pink shirt, too, is also adding more of the featured color throughout the layout!!! Wonderful choices to make a fun layout story! Thanks so much for being our 2nd linked entry to HQPIPC #1!!! We appreciate your support for our new challenge blog!! Thanks so much!

Barbara said...

This post is well thought out, from the design to the colors. I love how you displayed your special Saturday and the things that make it special. Quite a few of the special things for you are special for me as well. After all, I started out as a scrapbooker. So glad you shared this with us at Double D Challenge.
Barbara DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Deanne, I love this! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

cm said...

Your layout is wonderful, as are your the photos of those things that make your Saturdays special. Fun, personal and all-around delightful. I so loved seeing a picture of Zoe, who is a 'real' furry friend! Thank you so much for joining us at Inkspirational.
~carol

Jackie C said...

What a great page Deanne!
We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful layout, love all the selfies and pink. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty puppy page! Love the pink and DP's you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Furry Friends Julia xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wat heb jij een mooie kaart gemaakt, zeg. Echt tof!!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz Creative: Splash it with Color!
Awesome card Thanks for playing atGirlz Creative: Splash it with Color!

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia
Claudia's Kaartjes

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful layout thanks for sharing it with us at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Ilonka DT

Chana Malkah said...

I often find that ordinary moments are my favorite memories. Just enjoying being alive! Love your layout! Cute puppy! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

cm said...

Hello...dropping in to share that your delightful layout is a Top Pick at Inkspirational. Congratulations - and thank you so much for sharing your creativity - and especially the photo of Zoe - with us! Hope you'll join us in our current challenge: Halloween/Fall Cupcakes.
~carol

Alex said...

Beautiful scrapbook page! I absolutely agree with all you showed - mostly coffee!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021