Sunday, September 13

🍂Autumn’s Beautiful Path🍂

I'm the guest designer again at LASTING MEMORIES. This month the challenges are focused on numbers. This week the number is THREE, so the challenge is THREE photos, THREE triangles, THREE embellishments and THREE word title on your layout.

Here's the layout I created.

There’s something so beautiful about Fall in our own backyard. This scrapbook page captures the gorgeous Autumn colors along the brook behind our house, where the changing leaves create a beautiful carpet of gold, orange, and brown.

I wanted to preserve these little moments of seasonal beauty—the winding path, the peaceful brook, and the colorful leaves all reminding me just how special this view is.

Fall has a way of turning an ordinary walk into something magical, and these photos are a wonderful reminder to slow down and enjoy the beauty right outside our door.

Materials-Recollections cardstock, Echo Park patterned papers, Sharpie marker


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Rebel-diecut and anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-option (bright and breezy)
~Snippets Playground-use snippets (I used snippets of cardstock for the triangles and diecut leaves)
~A Cut Above-anything goes with a diecut (leaves)
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (inspired by the leaves and their colors)
~Crafty Gals Corner-option (Fall foliage)
~Craft Rocket-use dies (leaves)

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Sarn said...

A glorious autumnal page. Thanks for sharing it at the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings xxx

Vicki said...

Beautiful Deanne! I love the border strip with the triangles and leaves. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous photos on this beautiful seasonal page.
Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Darlene said...

Beautiful layout my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner

Hermien said...

it look's great! thanks for playing along at K&K.
Hermien

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fall is my favorite season - your layout is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

Leanne said...

Nice layout, and love fall colors, so pretty this is.Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above and have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/ACA

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous Memory page to mark the return of Autumn! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, it's always a treat to see your work.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Mia said...

Lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for 613 Avenue Create
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021