Saturday, September 5

🍂Autumn Mittens, Maple Leaves and Coffee🍂

The September challenge is posted at FIRST CUP CHALLENGES and it's "always anything with a drink/beverage on it". Any kind of project not just a paper craft.
I made this cheerful Autumn card with my Cricut. I wanted to capture that cozy feeling of the season, so I went with a pair of warm orange mittens, complete with pretty patterned cuffs and a maple leaf detail on the coffee cup. I added a bare tree and colorful Autumn leaves along the bottom to complete the scene. The bright colors against the aqua background really make all the elements pop. Finished with a simple “Happy Autumn” sentiment, this card is a fun way to celebrate the beauty of the season!

My Happy Autumn mittens and coffee card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Conjurer of Dreams-option (Autumn vibes)
~Try It On Tuesday-embossing (mittens are embossed)
~Creative Knockouts-lots of layers
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything food goes
~Crafter's Cafe-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Becca S said...

Thanks Deanne for sharing another creative food and/or beverage project at FQGGCB!!! Mittens holding a warm cup of cocoa is such a great idea that can vary for seasons, holidays, occasions, etc. Can't wait for some cooler daytime temps to wear long sleeves and sweaters! Super card! -- Becca S

Meggymay said...

Thankyou for sharing your card with the lovely embossed mittens on it, with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

My name is Erika. said...

This is a cool way to look at autumn, and mittens are going to be needed soon I'm sure. I love how you embossed them. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Jane Savage said...

Love this fun and creative card.
Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Ellibelle said...

A fun autumn themed card, thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

Kym Decker said...

Perfect for the Upcoming Fall Season! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

Karen said...

Lovely autumn themed card, thank you for joining in with us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog this month. Karen DT

Mia said...

Beautifull! Thank you for entering our September challenge at Conjurer of Dreams. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Conjurer of Dreams
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Andree said...

A super card with lovely Autumnal colours. Great choice of papers to create the mittens and sleeves.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes” x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021