Friday, September 11

🧸🎃Have a Beary Happy Halloween!🎃🧸

Ohhh, look at this cute and whimsical Halloween card ! The adorable teddy bear sitting behind his jack-o’-lantern treat bucket was just too sweet. I added a fun Halloween background filled with spooky jack-o’-lanterns and little accents of sparkle for a festive touch.

The bright orange pumpkin, colorful treats, and the bear’s big orange bow give this card a playful and cheerful feel. The “Happy Halloween” sentiment finishes it off perfectly.

A little spooky, a little sweet, and definitely beary cute!

This is a part of a bundle by WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO called Halloween/Cute Fall Animals Clipart.


Sharing my project with:
~Art Nudge-photo inspiration
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything featuring a critter
~Moving Along With the Times-4-legged friends
~Two Old Bats-Halloween project
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-cute Halloween
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~~TOP 3~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card, love the background and really cute image.
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Oh my gosh, what an ADORABLE card! I love everything about it - especially that cute teddy bear.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That definitely checks the box for cute! Adorable card, thanks for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

Diane said...

Well he's a cute character that I wouldn't mind running into on Halloween night!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats Co-Owner

Aunty Sue said...

Oh he is just too cute for Halloween. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Kelly Schelske said...

How sweet Deanne!

Thank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!

Sybrina K said...

Hi Deanne! Well, you couldn't have picked a cuter image than this sweet little bear. Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with our CUTE Fall/Halloween challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021