Monday, September 28

๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ•️ Campfire Stories & Bookish Adventures๐Ÿ•️๐Ÿ“–

The new challenge is posted at FARM QUEST and it's "camping related".

I made this camping-themed bookmark ! The design is filled with fun outdoor details, including a cozy tent, campfire, lanterns, and marshmallows roasting over the flames. I added bright yellow and orange accents along with coordinating fibers at the top for a little extra texture and movement.

This bookmark is perfect for anyone who loves camping, the great outdoors, and getting lost in a good book. After all, every great adventure begins with a story !

Materials-Recollections cardstock, asst fibers, twine, ribbon from my stash

My Camping Bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~The Little Things-anything that is little
~A Place To Start-relates to a song (“The Campfire Song” by SpongeBob SquarePants, I LOVE that song !)
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~~HONORABLE MENTION~~
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-anything goes
~Crafting From the Art-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

brenda said...

What a fascinating design, perfect colours to draw the eye, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing your super camping-themed bookmark at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Vicky Wright said...

I love this bookmark. Great details. Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenges.

Rosmarie said...

Wow, there's an entire campground on this bookmark!! I'm thrilled!!! Thanks a lot for playing along with The Little Things. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory

Caroline Cards said...

A great bookmark and I love the details. Thank you for joining the DAK challenge!
Caroline - DT

Craftyfield said...

Reminds me of stained glass! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

What a unique bookmark. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Betta said...

Awesome!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Deanne, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Helen said...

Great bookmark - love the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021