Sometimes a card doesn't need lots of embellishments to make a statement. For this design, I let the beautiful patterned paper and sentiment take center stage. The delicate lace details, soft floral accents, and simple enamel dots create an elegant backdrop for the encouraging sentiment, "Follow Your Dream".
Whether it's sent to celebrate a new adventure, encourage someone through a challenge, or simply remind them to believe in themselves, I hope this card brings a little inspiration to its recipient.
The sentiment comes from a wonderful motivational bundle at WHITE SPRUCE STUDIO. So many ways this bundle can be used. I printed them all off and have a beautiful set of sentiments to create cards.
Sharing my project with:
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

2 comments:
Deanne, you’re absolutely right, sometimes a simple background and sentiment can really make a bold statement. And that’s just what you’ve done with this card. I absolutely love that paper, and how you placed the flower right in the center with the lace doilies all around it. Such a pretty look! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
I totally agree with you that paper is perfect to highlight the sentiment and it just needed those enamel dots as decoration. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
Post a Comment