Sometimes a simple card can carry the most meaningful message. For this design, I paired a soft watercolor background in shades of peach and jade with a coordinating turquoise card base for a fresh, calming look.
To add a touch of elegance, I wrapped a coral satin ribbon around the side of the card and finished it with a delicate paper flower accented by a matching button. The clean layout keeps the focus on the heartfelt sentiment, "You are beautiful" making it perfect for encouraging a friend or letting someone know just how special they are.
I love how the soft colors and simple embellishments work together to create a card that's both beautiful and uplifting.
"You are beautiful" is a reminder we ALL need to hear from time to time, and I hope this card inspires you to share a little kindness through your own handmade creations.
Sharing my project with:
~Moving Along With the Times-feminine
~Neglected Stuff Challenge-old, neglected stuff is a flower from my collection (I think it's a Prima)
~Little Red Wagon-one thing (one flower)
~Creative Crafters-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~DEANNE~


3 comments:
This is super feminine and delicate. On this card less is definitely more.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments, and playing along at MAWTT also,
Hugz Tinz
Deanne, you did an excellent job following the Pinterest prompt. Your colors are perfect. I really love that background, and the bow and flower are so very pretty too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Great card! I especially like that ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
Post a Comment