Sunday, August 2

⛵ Sailing Into a Good Book ⛵

The challenge for PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS is posted and it's "always anything goes as long as you use paper and/or scissors".

Here's my project. I used cardstock and I cut the twine with scissors.

There's something so peaceful about sailboats drifting across calm waters, and I wanted to capture that feeling in this handmade bookmark. Using shades of blue, crisp white cardstock, and a simple layered design, I created a bookmark that's both elegant and practical.

The sailboats and fluffy clouds give it a relaxing coastal feel, while the navy border adds a nice pop of contrast. I finished it with baker's twine, making it easy to find your place in your favorite book.

Handmade bookmarks make thoughtful gifts for readers, teachers, book club friends, or anyone who appreciates a little handmade touch. Every time they open their book, they'll be reminded to slow down, relax, and enjoy the journey—just like a sailboat gliding across the water.

My Sailboats bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Tag-Along-bookmark
~The Little Things-little project(bookmark)
~Dragonfly Dreams-beach/seaside
~Creative Knockouts-outdoor fun
~Krafty Chicks-moodboard
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

brenda said...

Thank you so much for joining in with our new challenge for August at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

B x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute!!! Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Sarn said...

Love this great sailing boat bookmark. X

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021