Wednesday, August 5

Ordinary to Extraordinary

HEART'S QUEST LOVABLE QUOTABLES August challenge is posted. It's "always anything goes with a quote or saying".

For this card, I created a warm orange background with soft floral patterns to let the inspirational quote take center stage. A touch of machine stitching and a scalloped border add texture without taking away from the clean design.

The quote, "Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well" is a wonderful reminder that greatness is often found in the little things we do every day. 


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Neglected Stuff Challenge-old, neglected stuff is a piece of patterned paper that I found wayyyy in the back of my scrap basket (I remember keeping it because I LOVEEEE the bright orange !!)
~Love Those Pretty Papers-anything with patterned paper
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

I love your card, Deanne! You’re right, the machine, stitching and scalloped edges add so much interest without taking away from that beautiful background. It’s perfect for summer! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Diane said...

So pretty, bright and cheerful!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Diane said...

Me again, thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us at our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021