Saturday, August 1

Festive Slippers & Christmas Cheer


I chose poinsettia.

Nothing says Christmas comfort quite like slipping into a cozy pair of slippers ! For this card, I used my Cricut to create these adorable festive slippers, then decorated each one with a layered poinsettia for an extra touch of holiday elegance.

The rich reds and greens of the poinsettias pair beautifully with the patterned background papers, while the fluffy white trim gives the pajamas a warm, cozy look. I added a woodgrain accent along the bottom of the card to create the feeling of a cabin floor, making the design feel even more inviting.

The sentiment, "Wishing You Joy This Christmas" perfectly complements the cozy theme. Whether you're spending the holidays by the fireplace, enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, or relaxing with family, this card celebrates the simple comforts that make Christmas so special.

One of the things I love most about crafting with my Cricut is the ability to build dimensional designs by layering different pieces together. The poinsettias add texture, sparkle, and a festive focal point, transforming a simple pair of slippers into a cheerful Christmas keepsake.

My Wishing You Joy This Christmas slippers card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Christmas or Not BINGO-B (Christmas, red, plaid)
~Crafter's Cafe-Christmas
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~ABC Christmas-N is for no stamping
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~CRAFT-Christmas
~Love Those Pretty Papers-anything with patterned paper
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

*If you want to see my other Slippers cards click HERE.

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Very cute & creative! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, this is such an adorable card! I love those plaid pajamas, and those slippers are so fun and festive. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Amazing card! Thanks for joining Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

🦋 Geweldige creatie! Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz

!neke said...

Great funny card !!!
groeten Ineke
DT GCFAoS

Kate said...

What a fun card! Love the plaid PJs and where can I get a pair of ruby slippers like that! Hugs, Kate!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021